The summer is here!

OK.
It's been a few days from my last post here. My broken hand is a pain to be working with when it comes to do any typing or editing of images - its hard-.
So I am really sorry about that guys!
But hey the summer has finally arrived Ireland :)

We have been busy with photo shoot for our new client Irish Institute of Nutrition & Health
And for our ongoing client Kraft foods / Cadbury Ireland
Every year in the month of May they have their Christmas Trade Show to show off their new and their old favorite products to the shop traders in Ireland. Yes they are early :)
A sneak peek from their Christmas Show



BOS Photography have now joined forces with twitter as well. Hang on we are new to it so bear with us.
But if you would like to follow us on twitter or facebook just follow these links. www.facebook.com/bosphoto / https://twitter.com/BosPhotography
We would really appreciate it!

That's it for now. Back to the Studio for some Product shots. Today we are shooting bottles of wine, so I think I might have a taste before, between and after the shoots ;) Enjoy the few days left of May and I hope to "see" you guys soon.

Cheers Bernard & The Team